Zawgyi Unicode Transliterate Rules
- High performance, reliable, accurate and perfect Zawgyi to Unicode and Unicode to Zawgyi conversion rules!
- Fully tested with Myanmar Spelling Book (မြန်မာ စာလုံးပေါင်း သတ်ပုံကျမ်း) data
- 100% code coverage unit tested
- Open source and MIT license!
Zawgyi-One to Unicode Rule Features
- Perfect conversion with five rule phases
- Overlapped characters normalization
- Space between accented characters normalization
- Order normalization
- Specialized conversion on Pahsin (ပါဌ်ဆင့်) and Kinsi (ကင်းစီး)
- Auto checking and converting between 'ဉ' (\u1009) and 'ဥ' (\u1025)
- Auto checking and converting from 'ဦ' (\u1025\u102E) to 'ဦ' (\u1026)
- Deep checking and converting between '၀' (သုည \u1040) and 'ဝ' (ဝလုံး \u101D)
- Customizable on/off rule parsing with
Unicode to Zawgyi-One Rule Features
- Perfect and performance optimized conversion with only one phase!
npm install @myanmartools/zawgyi-unicode-translit-rules
yarn add @myanmartools/zawgyi-unicode-translit-rules
Usage and Application
See Zawgyi Unicode Converter Angular PWA repo.
Feedback and Contributing
Check out the Contributing page to see the best places to log issues and start discussions.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.