Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Make default enum type handler customizable. #971
- Make mapper method and its interface type accessible to SqlProvider. #1055
- Allow using configuration properties in SqlProvider. #1061
- Merge type handlers for JSR-310 (Java Date and Time API) into the core. #974
- The type handler registered for a common interface of enums was not applied correctly. #976
- Lazy loading should not overwrite a property value set by user. #988
- Prevent foreach xml tag from polluting the global context. #966
- Some parameter names (e.g. 'size') can cause ClassCastException. #1031
- Not all result sets are processed when UPDATE or INSERT is performed in between. #1036
- With PostgreSQL, ExecutorException is thrown if
useGeneratedKeysis enabled globally. #902
There should be no backward incompatible change since 3.4.4.
Follow this link to see the full list of changes.