Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Apply custom ResultHandler to CURSOR type OUT parameter. #493
- Substitute variables in attribute values of included SQL fragments. #1069
- BatchExecutor now closes each statement immediately after execution. #1110
- It is now possible to use a static method as SQL provider. #1131
- SQL provider method can now return CharSequence instead of String. #1134
- Add resource path to the exception message when parsing XML mapper failed. #1172
- Registering type handler against HashMap causes ClassCastException. #1089
- Unable to register TypeHandler once TypeHandlerRegistry.hasTypeHandler is called. #1177
- Serializing and deserializing cached objects causes NullPointerException. #1084
- Invalid error message 'Two methods with same method signature but not providing classes assignable?' in System.err. #929
There should be no backward incompatible change since 3.4.5.
Follow this link to see the full list of changes.