A Lisp Interpreter written in ABAP.
This is a basic Lisp interpreter along the lines of http://norvig.com/lispy.html and http://howtowriteaprogram.blogspot.com/2010/11/lisp-interpreter-in-90-lines-of-c.html. The idea is eventually to make it able to consume business functions of an ABAP application server by consuming classes and function modules.
What works now
- Basic Lisp functionality
- Integration with ABAP data
- Calling ABAP function modules
What is being worked on
- Integration with ABAP data and function modules
- Development Environment with a REPL
For the original announcement, read http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/blog/2015/06/24/a-lisp-interpreter-in-abap
- Source listings starting with 'ZLIB' to be created as type 'I' (include) programs
- Source listings starting with 'ZUSR' to be creates as type '1' (report) programs
Give the source modules the same names as the files, but without the .abap extension.