A comprehensive trip planner for EDM festival goers. Users can book flights, hotels, customize their lineup and see which one of their friends are going. [repeatraver.herokuapp.com](Try it now)
- Back end: Ruby on Rails, Kayak API, Google Flight & Hotel.
- Authentication: Omniauth, Omniauth Facebook and Omniauth Twitter
- Front end: Backbone.js, jQuery/AJAX, Soundcloud Widget API
- Also jQuery UI, Font Awesome (SASS gem) and SASS
# Gemfile gem 'omniauth' gem 'omniauth-twitter' gem 'omniauth-facebook' gem 'httparty' gem 'nokogiri' gem 'backbone-on-rails' gem 'jquery-ui-rails'
- Neccessary env variables in
export RR_TWITTER_KEY= export RR_TWITTER_SECRET= export RR_FACEBOOK_ID= export RR_FACEBOOK_SECRET=
$ bundle $ rake db:create db:migrate $ rake db:seed # Seed databases with festival info $ rails s
RaveRepeat Backbone app
The application is initialized in