a WebExtension for the Transmission BitTorrent client.
- Adds a context menu item for downloading torrents (both
magnets and links to
.torrentfiles) on your remote Transmission server.
- Adds a direct
magnet:handler too. (Firefox only)
- Adds a browser action (popup toolbar icon thing) that lets you view existing torrents' status.
- You can even search in the popup if you have a lot of torrents.
- That button even has a badge (auto-updating torrent count / download speed / upload speed).
- Automatically picks up your session from the Transmission web UI, no need for separate authentication.
- Works fine if your Transmission instance is behind a reverse proxy that uses TLS client certificates.
The extension requires access to all domains because requesting a dynamically configured domain (the domain of your Transmission server) with the permissions API not yet widely supported. (API not implemented yet in Firefox and Edge, requesting a specific domain that's unknown at manifest writing time just does not work in Opera.)
Edge isn't supported yet because it is weird. (But shouldn't be hard to support.)
By participating in this project you agree to follow the Contributor Code of Conduct and to release your contributions under the Unlicense.
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.
For more information, please refer to the
UNLICENSE file or unlicense.org.