Steven Myint myint
- United States
- Joined on
- cppclean 64 Finds problems in C++ source that slow development of large code bases.
- autoflake 51 Removes unused imports and unused variables as reported by pyflakes.
- perceptualdiff 38 A program that compares two images using a perceptually based image metric.
- pyformat 29 Formats Python code to follow a consistent style.
- docformatter 24 Formats docstrings to follow PEP 257.
Repositories contributed to
- hhatto/autopep8 1,147 A tool that automatically formats Python code to conform to the PEP 8 style guide.
- myint-archive/mview 0 Fork of Mesh Viewer (http://mview.sourceforge.net) with OS X support.
- pyflakes/pyflakes 175 A simple program which checks Python source files for errors.
- PyCQA/pep8 1,334 Simple Python style checker in one Python file
- peterbe/mincss 713 Tool for finding out which CSS selectors you're NOT using.
Contributions in the last year 632 total Sep 2, 2014 – Sep 2, 2015
Longest streak 6 days March 27 – April 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed