- cppclean 49 Finds problems in C++ source that slow development of large code bases.
- autoflake 44 Removes unused imports and unused variables as reported by pyflakes.
- perceptualdiff 34 A fork of the perceptualdiff image comparison tool (pdiff.sourceforge.net) with OpenMP support
- pyformat 29 Formats Python code to follow a consistent style.
- docformatter 21 Formats docstrings to follow PEP 257.
Repositories contributed to
- hhatto/autopep8 1,082 A tool that automatically formats Python code to conform to the PEP 8 style guide.
- pyflakes/pyflakes 143 A simple program which checks Python source files for errors.
- thomasballinger/curtsies 56 Curses-like terminal wrapper with a display based on compositing 2d arrays of text.
- danmar/cppcheck 669 static analysis of C/C++ code
- peterbe/mincss 690 Tool for finding out which CSS selectors you're NOT using.
Contributions in the last year 620 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 7 days August 26 – September 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed