32 Bit Integer Computer!
Because floating point is too damn complicated!
- Built and Simulated in LogiSim (Dr. C Burch)
- Programmed using custom assembly language (.mds)
- .mds assembler included! (assem.py)
- Includes CPU, Logic Board, OS ROM flash drive, two R/RW ports, and a text terminal
- 64 MB onboard RAM (16777216 addressable 32 bit words)
- Existing .mds Libraries for:
- BIOS and bootloader
- data types
- memory management
- mathematic functions
- system operand / general purpose fifo/lifo stacks
- text editing
- hex editing
- interactive command shell