All running metrics on a single screen based on a design concept
When I try to use custom fonts it runs out of memory. I am open for suggestions. With device fonts it looks like this:
DataField designed to show all running metrics at one page. It shows heart rate and lap pace with trends and hr zones.
- Current heart rate zone indicator (zones from a watch profile) * Heart rate trend for up to 30 mins
- Average pace trend chart for last 5 laps and current lap average
- Pace difference indicator of how the current pace differs from the lap average
- Shows km or mi based on system settings
- Distance elapsed distance in km or miles based on system settings.
- Duration of the activity in [hh:]mm:ss
- use bright or dark color scheme based on the background color setting of the app (Settings/Apps/Run/Background Color). needs at least a firmware with SDK 1.2 compatibility (otherwise bright scheme is always used).
- To Roelof Koelewijn: Thank you for sharing your code showing hr zones Garmin App Store as a base for this app