Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- mypaint-1.2.0-beta.3.tar.xz 36.1 MB
- mypaint-1.2.0-beta.3.tar.xz.asc 819 Bytes
- mypaint-w32-1.2.0-beta.3-setup.exe 78.6 MB
- mypaint-w32-1.2.0-beta.3-setup.exe.asc 819 Bytes
- mypaint-w64-1.2.0-beta.3-setup.exe 79.4 MB
- mypaint-w64-1.2.0-beta.3-setup.exe.asc 819 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
MyPaint v1.2.0-beta.3 (2015-11-21)
Changes since v1.2.0-beta.2
- Suppress redraws during load and save (mypaint/mypaint#468)
- Better reporting when loading layer data from a GdkPixbuf file fails, especially relevant for external file editing (mypaint/mypaint#476)
- Translation updates
- Fix attempt for some multi-source based glitches (mypaint/mypaint#460, mypaint/mypaint#177), needs testing.
- Fix out-of-range tilt values (mypaint/mypaint#460)
- Close a loophole allowing an initialization race condition (mypaint/mypaint#485)
- Translations are optional for the Windows installer (mypaint/mypaint#348), as a workaround.
- Reposition Layer is now in the layer context menu in the layers panel (mypaint/mypaint#489)
- Fix an annoying bug in the accelerator map editor (mypaint/mypaint#497)
- Assorted Windows build fixes.
They're right here. Download the appropriate
-setup.exe and open it in Explorer. Note that the "w32" build can be more compatible with some tablet drivers, and the "w64" one can be more compatible with other brands. If you get glitches, please try both.
Technical info: this Windows build of MyPaint 1.2.0-beta.3 is bundled with
libgtk-3-0.dll 3.18.3 and
Available from the MyPaint-testing PPA: https://launchpad.net/~achadwick/+archive/ubuntu/mypaint-testing. This build covers trusty, vivid, and wily – and xenial too if they're accepting it yet ☺
Mostly Windows tablet woes right now.
- Glitches aplenty for Genius/Monoprice/Ugee clone tablets.
Some may be fixed in this beta.
- Some combinations of hardware and Wacom tablets make drawing
unbearably laggy on Windows.
Unfortunately the "threadfun" build I was asking people to test for the last beta hasn't worked out as well as I'd hoped. It's just not stable enough to go into master yet (sorry!), and I don't want to delay the release for a Windows-specific bug that doesn't even affect every user.