vagrant sshnow starts in docroot of current project.
- Added bash cookbook with bash_profile resource.
- Added share_folder config to `Vagrantfile for persistent drush cache between VM builds.
config/config.ymlnow generated during
rake setup. [GH-36]
- Resolved issue with pear warning during initial chef run. [GH-12]
ariadne::default. (Now works for default example recipe as well.)
- Installed Webgrind UI. [GH-30]
- Upgraded to vagrant v1.0.4.
- Added Travis CI badge and foodcritic/knife tests (Etsy & CustomInk rules)
- Disabled root login. [GH-37]
- Moved to using
ssh\_configtemplates from openssh cookbook.
1.2.0 (Sept. 12, 2012)
- Pull requests for phpunit and php were accepted, so updated
- Moved from specifically compiled ariadne ruby to using ariadne gemset.
- Moved to using custom percona cookbook which leverages newly tunable mysql cookbook.
- Cleared out development gems like jenkins.rb, capistrano, etc.
- Removed unneeded cookbooks, particularly the database cookbook.
- Upgraded drush version from 5.6 to 5.7.
- Moved example project cookbook into standard format/location that any ariadne project cookbook would use.
- Documented process for proper upgrade when new changes are pulled.
- Bumped recommended Virtualbox and RVM versions to latest in README.
- Upgrade host and guest chef versions from 10.12.0 to 10.14.2.
branchCLI envvar to vagrant command so that ariadne cookbook can implement functionality to build specific branches.
1.1.0 (Sept. 10, 2012)