Work in progress. I am packaging this app mostly for educational purpose. Not working yet.
Usage of this package (REMOVE THIS SECTION BEFORE RELEASE)
- Copy this app before working on it.
conf/nginx.conffile to match application prerequisites.
manifest.jsonwith application specific information.
- Edit the
- Using the script helpers documentation.
- Add a
LICENSEfile for the package.
Example app for YunoHost
This package allow you to install REPLACEBYYOURAPP quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Quick description of this app.
Shipped version: 1.0
!(Link to an screenshot for this app)
- [Official demo](Link to a demo site for this app)
How to configure this app: by an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/REPLACEBYYOURAPP_ynh/issues
- App website: Link to the official website of this app
- Upstream app repository: Link to the official repository of the upstream app
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/REPLACEBYYOURAPP_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade REPLACEBYYOURAPP -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/REPLACEBYYOURAPP_ynh/tree/testing --debug