LimeSDR GPIO Board
The LimeSDR GPIO Board is an expansion board for the LimeSDR family that provides individually settable, bi-directional level-shifted I/O for FPGA GPIO 0-7. Each I/O has a high-voltage and power Darlington drive stage suitable for inductive loads, such as coaxial relays.
- Provides bi-directional level shifted IO for GPIO 0-7
- 1.2-5.5V IO on J2
- Each IO has a high voltage and power Darlington drive stage
- Acceptable rating 30V 300mA (0-4) 200mA (5-7)
- Suitable for inductive loads
- Input/Output are individually switch-able
- LimeSDR form factor
- Individually pluggable relay connections
The directory structure is as follows:
hardware/<variant>/<version>/ Equivalent Circuits/ Project Outputs/ - BOM, rule check reports, Gerbers, pick & place files, PDFs software/ examples/ - Simple software examples
|0402 CAD2||21/02/18||First production version|
LimeSDR GPIO Board copyright 2018 AB Open Ltd.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.