Myron Marston myronmarston
- mail_safe 151 Keep your ActionMailer emails from escaping into the wild during development.
- vcr 34 This is no longer the canonical repo -- it has moved to https://github.com/vcr/vcr
- integrity-heroku 12 Deploy Integrity on Heroku's platform
- test_benchmarker 9 A tool for benchmarking ruby Test::Unit tests
- fractal_composer 6 The algorithm used by fractalcomposer.com
Repositories contributed to
- rspec/rspec-core 663 RSpec runner and formatters
- rspec/rspec-mocks 532 RSpec's 'test double' framework, with support for stubbing and mocking
- rspec/rspec-expectations 622 Provides a readable API to express expected outcomes of a code example
- rspec/rspec-support 8 Common code needed by the other RSpec gems. Not intended for direct use.
- rspec/rspec.github.io 10 source for rspec.info
Contributions in the last year 2,157 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 25 days March 3 – March 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to rspec/rspec-expectations Apr 20 – Apr 23
- Pushed 1 commit to rspec/rspec-mocks Apr 22
- Pushed 1 commit to rspec/rspec-core Apr 22
- Pushed 2 commits to seomoz/plines Apr 21
- Pushed 1 commit to rspec/rspec-support Apr 20
6 Pull Requests
- Open #1947 `c.mock_framework = :foo` => `c.mock_with :foo`
- Open #1946 [WIP] Aggregate failures
- Merged #88 Remove unnecessary `fan_out`.
- Merged #198 Stop using `example.fail`.
- Open #776 [WIP] Aggregate failures
- Open #226 Correct RSpec section of the README.