Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Using a S0 meter
Clone this wiki locally
If the S0 interface of your meter supports 12V, connect it like this:
Otherwise you may have to adjust the input voltage.
- Set "S0_ENABLE" in the hexabus_config.h to 1.
- Adjust all other settings like you would for internal metering.
- Compile and flash your image
- Go to the "Configuration" page on the web interface
- Set the S0 calibration value according to your meter
Your S0 meter can now be used, like the internal metering, via EID 2.