Mysterium Node - decentralized VPN built on blockchain
Cross-platform software to run a node in Mysterium Network. It contains Mysterium server (node), client API (tequila API) and client-cli (console client) for Mysterium Network.
Currently node supports OpenVPN as its underlying VPN transport.
To run a node as docker container You will need docker. You should be able to run a node on any OS that supports docker. Tested on these OSes so far: Dabian 9, Ubuntu 16.04 and Centos 7.
You can check latest docker node versions here: https://hub.docker.com/r/mysteriumnetwork/myst/
Go to docker on how to get a recent docker version for Your OS.
sudo docker run --cap-add NET_ADMIN --net host --name myst -d mysteriumnetwork/myst service --agreed-terms-and-conditions
sudo docker logs -f myst
- go - The Go Programming Language
- travis - Travis continuous integration tool
- docker - Containerize applications
- openvpn - Solid VPN solution
- wireguard - extremely simple yet fast and modern VPN
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Valdas Petrulis - Lead developer, go evangelist - Waldz
- Tadas Valiukas - Senior developer, experienced bug maker - tadovas
- Donatas Kučinskas - Senior developer, clean code savvy - donce
- Antanas Masevičius - Network engineer / developer, net guru - zolia
- Paulius Mozuras - Software developer, python lover - interro
- Ignas Bernotas - Senior developer, open source enthusiast - ignasbernotas
- Andrej Novikov - Senior developer, JS enthusiast, UX jazzman - shroomist
See also full list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v3.0 (see details).