* adds Record * adds code for creating and updating index records * shows the 10 most recent records on the admin search page * adds a "refresh page" link because otherwise things don't show up right -- this is a hack around the intricacies of how it works now without a redirect after the POST * adds the permission for reindexing * adds migration for it all
* Splits searching and indexing so they use different index settings. * Rename eswhazzup to esstatus and make it more useful. * Make search admin more useful so it's easier to spot problems. * Updates eswhazzup to be more useful and nixes the cluster status * Add x per 1000 documents calculations to reindexing output. * Fixes wiki document indexing so that when doing a reindexing, we're not calling unindex for things. * Add esdelete command. * Cleans up some code to make it more obvious and less errory. * Update documentation. * Update default settings.
* Even if we fallback to default locale, we shouldn't switch locales on the user.
* Reindexing went from 34 to 24 minutes for me.
…u to the forum thread without marking the reply as solving the question or being helpful
…RL for elastic API. Fix elastic API. Change bucket size to 1 day.
* Option for seeing data grouped daily, weekly or monthly
We index and query dates in Sphinx as an int. Prior to this commit, we were indexing dates in ES as a date which doesn't compare correctly when we query with an int. So that's fixed now. Additionally, we were running analysis on tags and username fields--we shouldn't do that since these should be matching exactly.
Still needs basic auth, which looks like it's going to be painful since we also want Django authN sometimes.
… basic auth yet.