The N User Map Archive
Documentation on working with Python in the Google App Engine can be found here: https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/. To get running locally, try this:
- Install the Google Cloud SDK.
- Check out this repository:
git clone https://github.com/n-community/numa.git
- Run a local development server:
- Go to http://localhost:8080 in your browser.
- Try to log in. Any username and password will work. If you're asked to verify your account, use the URL from the server console output (change www.nmaps.net to localhost:8080).
- Start hacking!
Deploying to Google
- Pick a version name for a test deploy. Your branch name is a good choice.
- Deploy your changes as that version name from the numa folder:
appcfg.py -A nmapsdotnet -V myversion update .
- Try your changes live at https://myversion-dot-nmapsdotnet.appspot.com/.
- Once you're confident everything's happy, update the live version:
appcfg.py -A nmapsdotnet -V live update .