PC AutoBackup for Linux and OS X for Samsung digital cameras
This project is in active development and is currently a work-in-progress.
If you'd like to donate to the development of PC AutoBackup use the following link:
Configuring your camera
If your camera has already been setup with PC AutoBackup for Windows
* Mount your camera's SD card * pc_autobackup.py --import_camera_config=/path/to/camera * Uninstall PC AutoBackup on Windows **_(failure to do so will prevent this server from working)_**
If you have never setup PC AutoBackup before
* Mount your camera's SD card * pc_autobackup.py --create_camera_config=/path/to/camera
Starting the server
See pc_autobackup.py --help for more options
Tested with the following cameras:
- Does it work with your camera? Send me a pull request editing this README.
Tested on the following OS:
- Arch 64-bit
- Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) 32/64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
Tested on the following Python versions:
- Python 2.7.2
- Python 2.7.3
- Python 2.7.11
This software is NOT created or supported by Samsung
Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.