OmniMarkupPreviewer is a Sublime Text 2 plugin that preview markup languages in web browsers. OmniMarkupPreviewer renders markup files to htmls and send them to web brwosers in the backgound, in order to preview them in realtime.
OmniMarkupPreviewer has builtin support following markups:
(Requires Perl >= 5.10 and can be found in
PATH, if the perl version < 5.10, Pod::Simple should be installed from CPAN.)
RDoc (Requires ruby in your
With the Package Control plugin
The easiest way to install OmniMarkupPreviewer is through Package Control.
Once you have Package Control installed, restart Sublime Text 2.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows and Linux. ⌘+⇧+P on OS X).
- Type "Install" and select "Package Control: Install Package".
- Select "OmniMarkupPreviewer" from list.
The advantage of using Package Control is that it will keep OmniMarkupPreviewer up to date automatically.
Without Git: Download the latest source code, and extract to the Packages directory.
With Git: Type the following command in your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory:
git clone git://github.com/timonwong/OmniMarkupPreviewer.git
The "Packages" directory is located at:
%APPDATA%\Sublime Text 2\Packages\
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
The default key bindings for this plugin:
- Ctrl+Alt+O: Preview current file.
- ⌘+⌥+O: Preview current file.
Open the command palette, it apperas as
OmniMarkupPreviewer: Preview Current File.
- Code blocks from GitHub flavored markdown is supported now, through Fenced Code Blocks Extension.
- PHP Markdown tables support is added, through Tables Extension.
- Support strikeout extension syntax (Pandoc and GitHub) for markdown:
This ~~is deleted text.~~
"ignored_renderers"options to settings, in order to ignore specific markup renderers.
- Added syntax highlight support for Markdown, through CodeHilite Extension.
- Unsaved buffer can now be previewed without error.
- Updated github template.
- OmniMarkupPreviewer now can be installed from Package Control under Linux.
- Added support for RDoc (Requires ruby).
- Added support for Pod (Requires perl).
- Auto scroll while text added/deleted.
- OSX support added to Package Control.
- Added ability to clean cache.
- First release.
This plugin released under MIT License:
Copyright (c) 2012 Timon Wong Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.