Important note: the
masterbranch hosts the development version of CasperJS, which is now pretty stable and should be the right version to use if you ask me.
Currently, available documentation is:
Travis-CI build status:
CasperJS is a navigation scripting & testing utility for PhantomJS and SlimerJS. It eases the process of defining a full navigation scenario and provides useful high-level functions, methods & syntaxic sugar for doing common tasks such as:
- defining & ordering navigation steps
- filling forms
- clicking links
- capturing screenshots of a page (or an area)
- making assertions on remote DOM
- logging & events
- downloading resources, even binary ones
- catching errors and react accordingly
- writing functional test suites, exporting results as JUnit XML (xUnit)
Browse the sample examples repository. Don't hesitate to pull request for any cool example of yours as well!
Read the full documentation on casperjs documentation website.
Subscribe to the project mailing-list
Show me some code!
First install CasperJS, we'll use 1.1 beta here.
Sample test to see if some dropdown can be opened:
Run the script:
Need help with getting CasperJS up and running? Got a time-consuming problem you want to get solved quickly?
Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md file contents.
- Nicolas Perriault (@n1k0)
- Nick Currier (@hexid)
- Laurent Jouanneau (@laurentj)
- Mickaël Andrieu (@mickaelandrieu)
- Matt DuVall (@mduvall)