Anchr for Android
Android client for Anchr.io link collections, built with Flutter. This project is in an early development phase and therefore not yet feature-complete or free of bugs.
- An existing Anchr.io account. You can't create one using the app.
- Flutter and Dart to be installed
- Android Studio (or VSCode)
- An Android device or emulator
How to run?
- Check out repository
- Make sure
flutter doctorhas no errors
flutter packages get
- State handling architecture inspired by vanilla.
- Generate launcher icon:
flutter packages pub run flutter_launcher_icons:main
- Have your keystore and password ready, e.g.
- Make sure you have
android/key.properties, which looks like so
storePassword=shhh keyPassword=shhh keyAlias=some_alias_eg_anchr storeFile=/home/you/.android/keystore.jks
flutter build apk --release
There is still plenty of space for improvements. Those include:
- Add ability to sign up
- Add ability to delete collections
- Add ability to share collections
- Improve database helpers (e.g. hide one-to-many relation between collections and links from the outside)
- Enhance offline mode
- Show cached content while initial request is pending
- Implement refresh tokens (requires backend changes)
- Add tests
- Clean up code
Feel free to contribute!
GNU General Public License v3 (GPL-3) @ Ferdinand Mütsch