My implementation of Project 3 from the Udacity Android Developer Nanodegree Program, which I am able to participate in thanks to a scholarship by Udacity and Google
This is still work in progress!
- Integrated video player
- Home screen widget
- Responsive layouts
- Improved offline support
- Improved caching
- Improved design
- Better exception / edge case handling
- Include Configuration Activity for widget
- Use a (scrollable)
ListViewin the widget
- Test more sensibly
- Mock API in tests
How tun run?
- Enable annotation preprocessing in Android Studio.
- Open Preferences (from the main screen - see screenshot below)
- Navigate to Build, Execution, Deployment --> Compiler --> Annotation Processors
- Check Enable annotation processing
- Install Project Lombok plugin in Android Studio (via Preferences --> Plugins)
- Clone this project and open it in Android Studio
- Run it
Apache 2.0 @ Ferdinand Mütsch