Aegaeon W is an OpenID Connect / OAuth 2.0 server implementation using spring boot.
The code is available under Apache 2.0 license and is currently under heavy development. The project was inspired by mitreid-connect.
The project was started with the goal of having a better understanding of OpenId / OAuth standard and has evolved to a project with the following goal :
- Creating an opiniatre implementation. i.e. Having sensible default and being pragmatic.
- Simple, fast and clean
- Being up-to-date
The goal of this project is not to support all aspects of OpenID and OAuth. Not recommend features or features not making a lot of sense in 2017 will not be implemented.
Features (completed and planned)
- OAuth: Implicit flow (ongoing)
- OAuth: Authorization Code (ongoing)
- OAuth: Client Credential
- OAuth: Full error handling (ongoing)
- OpenID: user info endpoint
- OpenID: introspect endpoint
- JWT using RSA signature (supported)
- JWT using HMAC Protection
- Clustering ready (ongoing)
- Basic Client administration
- API Scopes / Claims centric
- Spring Framework 5.1
- Spring Boot 2.1
- Hibernate 5.3
- Thymeleaf 3.0
- Nimbus 7.0