The event collector daemon, for Treasure Data. This daemon collects various types of logs/events via various way, and transfer them to the cloud. For more about Treasure Data, see the homepage, and the documentation.
td-agent is open sourced as fluentd project. In other words, td-agent is a distribution package of fluentd.
This script will create the debian environments by pbuilder-dist.
For the first time, you need to prepare chroot environments for each distribution. This takes a time.
Then, execute make-deb.sh.
If you use specific revision of fluentd...
$ ./make-rpm.sh e20137ce1f92c4e364d304969f56bf41e713ee07
Install and Setup
Please refer the document (http://docs.treasure-data.com).
td-agent consists of the following components, and packaged as rpm/deb.
- ruby (1.9.3-p194): http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/
- jemalloc: http://www.canonware.com/jemalloc/
- fluentd: https://github.com/fluent/fluentd
- fluent-plugin-mongo: https://github.com/fluent/fluent-plugin-mongo
- fluent-plugin-s3: https://github.com/fluent/fluent-plugin-s3
- fluent-plugin-scribe: https://github.com/fluent/fluent-plugin-scribe
- fluent-plugin-flume: https://github.com/fluent/fluent-plugin-flume
- fluent-plugin-td: https://github.com/treasure-data/fluent-plugin-td
td-agent depends on those packages.
- openssl, readline, libxslt, libxml2
- td-libyaml (rpm) or libyaml (deb)
Released under the Apache2 license.