phpBB is a free bulletin board written in PHP.
To be able to run an installation from the repo (and not from a pre-built package) you need to run the following commands to install phpBB's dependencies.
cd phpBB php ../composer.phar install --dev
- Create an account on phpBB.com
- Create a ticket (unless there already is one)
- Read our Git Contribution Guidelines; if you're new to git, also read the introduction guide
- Send us a pull request
We have unit and functional tests in order to prevent regressions. You can view the bamboo continuous integration here or check our travis build below:
- master - Latest development version
- 3.1.x - Development of version 3.1.x
- 3.0.x - Development of version 3.0.x