# React Simple Apps
The project uses REACT BOILERPLATE for the base development.
Demo is available at React Simple Apps
- Clone this repo using
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/nadzweb/react-simple-apps.git
npm run setupto install dependencies and clean the git repo.
yarnfor installing packages by default, if you wish to force
USE_YARN=false npm run setup
At this point you can run
npm startto see the example app at
npm run cleanto delete the example app.
Now you're ready to rumble!
Documentation for (REACT BOILERPLATE)
- The Hitchhikers Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple asynchronicity helpers, etc.
This project is licensed under the MIT license,
Copyright (c) 2017 Nadzweb.com.
For more information see LICENSE.