Shotz is a simple php web-based shot/task list management for short movie productions. You can add/edit/delete shots to a simple flat file database (JSON text file). Each shot has an artist assigned, current task, status and due date. There are no current plans to develop this any further, development goes in a strict as-needed policy.
You can easily create a shot, choose/edit the current task of the shot (for example, modeling or compositing), choose/edit the assigned user and choose/edit the status (for example, on going or rendering). You can close shots when they are finished or delete them. Shotz displays the number and % of shots done and frames rendered.
Shotz was developed by nelson gonçalves (nafergo) with the precious help of Ivan Terra.
Check license file - https://github.com/nafergo/shotz/blob/master/license.txt
Shotz is based on:
- tasks.php by RaymiiOrg (Remy van Elst) https://github.com/RaymiiOrg/tasks.php
- bootstrap framework https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap
- DataTables plug-in for jQuery http://www.datatables.net/
- bootstrap-datetimepicker http://tarruda.github.io/bootstrap-datetimepicker/
- Login Session http://www.myphpscripts.net/?sid=7
- Font Awesome http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Open Sans font http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- easy add/edit/close/delete shots via webpage
- bootstrap interface
- assign shot users, tasks and status by simple dropdown
- simple install, no database required (uses a JSON file and some txt)
- prioritize shots
- due date on shots, time left/late shown.
- trash bin for deleted shots
- easy add/edit artist list, task list and statuses list
- display the number and % of shots done and frames rendered
- easy translation
- login system and user creation system
- Unzip, upload the files (make sure you also upload .htaccess) to your web server and visit index.php
- Login with username "admin" and password "admin"
- Create new login in Admin area
- Security reasons: change admin password :)
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the source-code?
Just edit the files. Everything you need is inside :)
What about bugs and ideas?
If you have any bugs to report or ideas, please create a new issue.
If you have problems, we suggest you check folder/file permissions.