A proof-of-concept eLearning solution which utilizes markdown files and parses them into lecture slides with interactive quizzes.
- Convert a file written in standard
Markdowninto a set lecture or presentation slides
- Embed quiz questions with explanations and references using a simple syntax within markdown
- Markdown parsing using
- Support for mathematical notation with
.mdin-browser front-matter parsing using
- Base cross-browser compatible CSS from
How To Use
Create a file in the form
PRESENTATION_NAME.memdand place it in the
PRESENTATION_NAMEis the name for your given lecture or presentation
mathsetting and optional
backgroundvalues as front-matter for meta regarding your presentation
--- title: "Example Presentation" author: "Nafeu Nasir" date: 2017-1-1 math: off background: "white" ---
- Beneath your front-matter, create new slides simply by separating your markdown with
# Intro Here is your first slide +++ Here is your second slide +++ Standard markdown supported.
- Including the custom directive
<intro></intro>in its own slide will generate an intro slide using the presentations
Installation / Development
git clone https://github.com/nafeu/minimal-elearning.git cd minimal-elearning bower install ...
Run your choice of development server out of the root directory.
php -S localhost:8000 or
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000