Evolved Quick Highlight Mode
This plugin provides a faster and easier way to switch the current document syntax
highlighting mode in the gedit text editor (GNOME default text editor). Just press
Ctrl+Shift+H, type the language and press
For more information about this plugin, consider visiting: http://gedit.evolved.com.br/.
- Download this repository using
$ git clone git://github.com/nagaozen/gedit-plugin-quickhighlightmode.gitin your *nix terminal or by clicking at the Download button at top selecting the master branch.
quickhighlightmodefolder into your
- Open gedit and click
Edit -> Preferences -> Plugins.
- Check the
Evolved Code Browserand hit
- That's it! Now you should be able to change the document syntax highlighting mode by pressing
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Fabio Zendhi Nagao
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- Original concept by Nando Vieira @ http://simplesideias.com.br/quick-highlight-mode/.
- Current build by Fabio Zendhi Nagao.
- update: Plugin entirely rebuilt. Works also in Windows and Mac OSX.
- fix: Working in gnome 2.26.#
- new: Implemented ascending order to the options
- new: Minor optimizations which made the plugin more robust and small
I'm currently working to rewrite the entire plugin following the PythonPluginHowTo suggested structure for an easier and better open source contribution. Also I'm fixing the bugs wherever I found them.