Django Basic File Manager
- Multifile Uploads (Screenshot)
- Live Upload Status report (Screenshot, Screenshot)
- File listing and deleting (Screenshot)
- No external dependencies, lightweight
- Looks like django admin (extends admin template)
django_bfm extensively uses HTML5 techniques, so modern browser is required, see Tested Browsers section.
Tested only with Django 1.3, may work with Django 1.2 or even 1.1.
pip install django_bfmor download package, extract it, and copy django_bfm into your project directory
- Access file manager at /files/browse/
Variables in settings.py, that influence way, how BFM works.
BFM_MEDIA_DIRECTORY(if not set
MEDIA_ROOTis used) - absolute path to place, where uploaded files are.
20) - integer. Tells BFM, how much files to show in one page.
Things to note
- You must be logged as staff user to use file manager
- If you're not logged in, then you will be redirected to login page at
- It's young project
- Chromium 15
- Midori 0.4.0
- Chrome 13
- Firefox 6