quran for android
patches, comments, etc are welcome.
you are free to use parts of (or all of) the Quran Android code in your application with some conditions:
if you write an application using any of the Quran data (the images, the translations, etc), you must provide a link to the respective data source page (tanzil.net for the translations and the quran images project for the images) both within your application (in an about page) and in your application description in the market or app store.
if you use part of (or all of) the quran android code or graphics, you must provide a link back to the quran android project in your application description and your application itself in an about section.
Action bar for Android: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-actionbar
Google's Gson library: http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/
- fix crash on android 1.5.
- rub3/7izb/juz2 notifications while reading
- autoscroll to ayah if it is not visible on the screen
- audio options to resume from last played ayah, start of the page, or start of any of the suras on that page.
- apps2sd support.
- plethora of bugfixes (arabic fixes, seekbar not refreshing after jump, page resets when orientation changes in translation view, page navigated to in translation not retained when returning to quran view, and warning if the sd card is filled).
- audio support
- highlight ayah
- smooth transition between pages
- resume download support
- improved interface
- support for 1024x768 images
- translation download support
- arabic support for non-arabic supporting devices
- initial search support via search button
- more translations
- bugfixes and more
- Sahih Internation Translation introduced
- Fix orientation in either landscape or portrait modes
- Adjust translation text size
- Centralized menu for app
- Bookmarks are added via menu
- Fixed bookmarks bug
- added bookmarks
- updated browse to allow browsing by juz'
- remember the last place you left off
- added help dialog
- made the screen lock an option
- fixed a bug where the screen lock wasn't released
- initial release