- To work with mobile and tablet apps (although you can use it on desktops too :-) )
- On single page applications with multiple views. (Support is planned for external views that reside in different files)
- To work on HTML5 capable mobile browsers.
- To achieve acceptable performance on low end, html-capable smart phones.
mojo provides following features out-of-the-box
- A tiny library with support for views, dialogs (soon), transitions
- Well defined lifecycle for application views
- An optional set common controls (DataList, Template, Carousel, Tabs, Form controls)
- A default mobile theme (customizable at build time)
- Custom transitions declared via CSS
Please refer to the wiki for documentation.