#Udacity Downloader in Bash
- Download udacitydl zip file
$ curl -L -o udacitydl.zip https://github.com/naingyeminn/udacitydl/archive/master.zip
- Extract udacitydl.zip file
$ unzip udacitydl.zip
- Change into the extracted directory in Terminal.
$ cd udacitydl-master
- Run "make" command as root:
$ sudo make
udacitydldirectory in Terminal.
Run following command:
$ sudo make uninstall
- Make a directory to keep the downloaded files of the course. e.g. CS101 Intro to Computer Science
$ mkdir CS101
- Change into the directory
$ cd CS101
- Run the script with respective course ID as parameter
$ udacitydl cs101
For the link "http://www.udacity.com/wiki/cs101/downloads", cs101 is course ID.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004 Copyright (C) 2016 Naing Ye` Minn <email@example.com> Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed. DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION 0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.