OpenHashTab is a shell extension for conveniently calculating and checking file hashes from file properties.
- MD5, SHA1, SHA-256 and SHA-512 support
- md5sum / sha1sum / sha256sum / sha512sum compatibility for checking and exporting hashes
- Easy to use checker and single-click export to clipboard or file
- High performance hash calculation
- Native Windows looks
- Long path support*
- Multilingual: English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Danish
* On Windows 8 or later, to the extent Windows supports it.
This software is provided completely free of charge to you, however I spent time and effort developing it. If you like this software, please consider making a donation:
- Bitcoin: 1N6UzYgzn3sLV33hB2iS3FvYLzD1G4CuS2
- Monero: 83sJ6GoeKf1U47vD9Tk6y2MEKJKxPJkECG3Ms7yzVGeiBYg2uYhBAUAZKNDH8VnAPGhwhZeqBnofDPgw9PiVtTgk95k53Rd
- Visual Studio 2019
- Open OpenHashTab.sln and click Build Solution on x64/Release and Win32/Release settings
- Use Inno Setup Compiler to compile installer.iss to get the installer
Look into OpenHashTab/OpenHashTab.rc, figuring out what to translate should be trivial. If you have enough development knowledge send a PR, otherwise post an Issue. Thanks for making OpenHashTab better.
xprism (Simplified Chinese), Niccolò Zanichelli (Italian), @vmcall (Danish)
All files are licensed under the following license, unless explicitly stated otherwise in the file:
Copyright 2019 namazso <firstname.lastname@example.org> OpenHashTab - File hashing shell extension OpenHashTab is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. OpenHashTab is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with OpenHashTab. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.