nSkinz is a fully featured internal skin, knife, glove and sticker changer for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Although written from scratch, nSkinz was heavily influenced by chameleon-ng.
- Use any skin on any weapon, including ones not available normally
- Add any sticker to your weapons
- Use any glove model and skin combination
- Special knife animations are supported
- Knife kill feed icons are automatically replaced
- In-game configuration with ImGui
- Always up-to-date dynamic skins, with localized names
- Uses signature scanning and NetVar manager for dynamic offsets
- JSON based configuration saving & loading support
Requirements for compiling
- C++17 compilant compiler
- Tested under: clang 5.0, MSVC 2017
- DirectX SDK
Currently only Windows is supported, however this may change
in the future if you submit a PR because I'm lazy.
- Clone the source with:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/namazso/nSkinz.git
- Compile using your preferred compiler
- Inject the resulting library into the game
- Press Insert to bring up the menu.
- Setup weapon configuration(s)
- To override multiple weapons press the "Add" button. When an inventory update occurs always the first enabled entry applicable for that weapon will be used.
- To save your configuration press the "Save" button. To load it later press the "Load" button.
This project is licensed under the MIT license
See the "LICENSE" file for more details.
- Chinese port by Garry050 available here