ndn-cxx is a C++17 library implementing Named Data Networking (NDN) primitives that can be used to write various NDN applications. The library is currently being used by the following projects:
- NFD - NDN Forwarding Daemon
- NLSR - Named-data Link-State Routing protocol
- ndn-tools - Essential NDN command-line tools
- ndn-svs - State Vector Sync library
- PSync - Partial and full Sync library
- ChronoSync - Sync library for distributed real-time applications (deprecated)
- NAC - Name-based Access Control library
- NDNCERT - NDN certificate management protocol
- repo-ng - NDN repository implementation in C++ (deprecated)
- ndn-traffic-generator - Simple NDN traffic generator
docs/INSTALL.rst for compilation and installation instructions.
Extensive documentation is available on the library's homepage.
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests to the ndn-cxx issue tracker.
Contributions to ndn-cxx are greatly appreciated and can be made through our
Gerrit code review site.
If you are new to the NDN software community, please read our
README-dev.md to get started.
ndn-cxx is free software distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 3.
COPYING.md for details.