ndn-cxx: NDN C++ library with eXperimental eXtensions
ndn-cxx is a C++14 library implementing Named Data Networking (NDN) primitives that can be used to write various NDN applications. The library is currently being used by the following projects:
- NFD - NDN Forwarding Daemon
- NLSR - Named-data Link-State Routing protocol
- ndn-tools - Essential NDN command-line tools
- repo-ng - Next generation NDN repository
- ChronoSync - Sync library for multi-user real-time applications
- PSync - Partial and full synchronization library
- ndn-traffic-generator - Traffic generator for NDN
- NAC - Name-based Access Control
- NDNS - Domain Name Service for NDN
docs/INSTALL.rst for compilation and installation instructions.
Extensive documentation is available on the library's homepage.
Please submit any bugs or feature requests to the ndn-cxx issue tracker.
We greatly appreciate contributions to the ndn-cxx code base. If you are new to the NDN software community, please read the Contributor's Guide to get started.
ndn-cxx is an open source project licensed under the LGPL version 3.
COPYING.md for more information.