ndn-cxx: NDN C++ library with eXperimental eXtensions
ndn-cxx is a C++ library, implementing Named Data Networking (NDN) primitives that can be used to implement various NDN applications. The library is currently being used as part of the following projects:
- NFD - NDN Forwarding Daemon
- NLSR - Named-data Link-State Routing protocol
- repo-ng - Next generation of NDN repository
- ChronoChat - Multi-user NDN chat application
- ChronoSync - Sync library for multiuser realtime applications for NDN
- ndn-tools - NDN Essential Tools
- ndn-traffic-generator - Traffic Generator For NDN
See the file
for build and install instructions.
Please submit any bugs or issues to the ndn-cxx issue tracker: https://redmine.named-data.net/projects/ndn-cxx/issues
Extensive documentation of the library is available on the library's homepage: http://www.named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/
If you are new to the NDN community of software generally, read the Contributor's Guide.
ndn-cxx is an open source project licensed under LGPL 3.0 license. For more information about
the license, refer to