NDN Essential Tools
ndn-tools is a collection of essential tools for
Named Data Networking.
These tools are recommended to be installed on all NDN nodes.
Tools in this collection include:
- peek: transmit a single packet between a consumer and a producer
- chunks: segmented file transfer between a consumer and producer
- ping: test reachability between two nodes
- dump: analyze traffic on wire
- dissect: inspect TLV structure of NDN packet format
- dissect-wireshark: Wireshark extension to inspect TLV structure of NDN packets
- pib: a service to manage the public information of keys and publish certificates
See INSTALL.md for build instructions.