NDN Essential Tools
ndn-tools is a collection of basic tools for Named Data Networking. Tools in this collection include:
- peek: transmit a single Interest/Data packet between a consumer and a producer
- chunks: segmented file transfer between a consumer and a producer
- ping: test reachability between two NDN nodes
- dump: capture and analyze live traffic on an NDN network
- dissect: inspect the TLV structure of an NDN packet
- dissect-wireshark: Wireshark extension to inspect the TLV structure of NDN packets
INSTALL.md for build instructions.
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests to the ndn-tools issue tracker.
ndn-tools is an open source project licensed under the GPL version 3.
COPYING.md for more information.