- The submodules of NFD and ndn-cxx have been upgraded to version 0.6.5.
In order to retrieve the marked versions of ndn-cxx and NFD, use
--recursive option to the git clone command or run
git submodule update --init after clone, pull, or merge.
- Base NS-3 was rebased to version 3.29
- Following changes in NFD and ndn-cxx codebases, the build requirements
have been upgraded to gcc >= 5.3 or clang >= 3.6, boost >= 1.58,
openssl >= 1.0.2. This effectively drops support for all versions of
Ubuntu older than 16.04 that use distribution-provided compilers and
- The compilation now uses the C++14 standard.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Update face metric based on simulated p2p link delay (4733)
- Remove and replace the previously deprecated and removed in NS-3.29
- Update installation instructions
- ndnSIM 2.7 is the last release that supports the legacy content store
implementation. The future versions will only include content store
replacement/placement policies implemented using NFD routines. Please
refer to the latest version of NFD Developer's Guide for more