Behance Data Analysis
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full data used for analysis is here: https://bitbucket.org/namwkim85/behance-data
- python, pip, mongodb
- behance API key from https://www.behance.net/dev/
- gender-api.com API key from https://gender-api.com/en/
- After installing the requirements, run the following command on terminal.
pip install -r requirements.txt
- When prompted, you need to input an appropriate API key.
- Extract recently uploaded projects from Behance.
- Extract active users who are the authors of the recent projects.
- Use a random walk strategy to sample users from the Behance network based on the seed users.
- Extract projects authored by the sampled users.
- Extract collections authored by the sampled users.
- Extract wips authored by the sampled users.
- Convert the sample user data saved in MongoDb into a csv file.