Repository housing readme files for Sprint Planning, Review & Daily Standups
This is simply to be utilized as an accountability tool.
Since currently this is a one-man operation, this is simply in place to force Daily Standups as well as Sprint Planning/Review. Planning will typically be reflected on our Trello board, so we may only create markdown files for the Sprint Review.
Daily Standup Format
- What did you do yesterday?
- What will you do today?
- Is there anything impeding your progress?
Questions/Retrospective to be completed after every sprint (2 weeks)
In regards to the sprint:
- What went well?
- What could be improved?
- What will we commit to improve in the next Sprint?
Creating Current Sprint listing from Backlog
- Assign relative story point value
- Remove dependencies
- Create testable examples
- Define acceptance criteria
- Meets INVEST criteria
A good user story should be:
- "I" ndependent (of all others)
- "N" egotiable (not a specific contract for features)
- "V" aluable (or vertical)
- "E" stimable (to a good approximation)
- "S" mall (so as to fit within an iteration)
- "T" estable (in principle, even if there isn't a test for it yet)