You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
I don't remember the exact error, and am having difficulty reproducing right now. It seemed to be a problem with filtering out the '…' characters (it complained that a string did not have valid multibyte characters, in the CLI output sanitization stack).
Just encountered the error again, so I can provide a stack dump :). nanoc 3.6.5 on JRuby:
Captain! We've been hit!
RegexpError: invalid multibyte character: /â�¦/
0. org/jruby/RubyString.java:3099:in `gsub'
1. org/jruby/RubyString.java:3067:in `gsub'
2. /home/michael/Research/LensKit/website/gems/jruby/1.9/gems/nanoc-3.6.5/lib/nanoc/cli/stream_cleaners/utf8.rb:11:in `clean'
3. /home/michael/Research/LensKit/website/gems/jruby/1.9/gems/nanoc-3.6.5/lib/nanoc/cli/cleaning_stream.rb:115:in `clean'
4. org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1617:in `each'
5. org/jruby/RubyEnumerable.java:815:in `inject'
6. /home/michael/Research/LensKit/website/gems/jruby/1.9/gems/nanoc-3.6.5/lib/nanoc/cli/cleaning_stream.rb:115:in `clean'
7. /home/michael/Research/LensKit/website/gems/jruby/1.9/gems/nanoc-3.6.5/lib/nanoc/cli/cleaning_stream.rb:44:in `write'
8. org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1361:in `warn'
9. file:/home/michael/Research/LensKit/website/jruby-1.7.4/lib/jruby.jar!/jruby/kernel/signal.rb:27:in `trap'
... 15 more lines omitted. See full crash log for details.
If you believe this is a bug in nanoc, please do report it at
-> https://github.com/nanoc/nanoc/issues/new <-
A detailed crash log has been written to ./crash.log.