- Records text & images from the clipboard
- Backups images in a folder
- Copied links are clickable
- Data can be exported as JSON
- A neat user interface
- Multiple color schemes
- Runs silently in the background...
- ...if the optional notification sounds aren't on
- Automatic update checking
The application can be quit by right-clicking the tray icon.
- Changeable data folder location
- Bugfixes for Linux version
- Optimizations to limit CPU usage when handling images
- OSX version
The latest build is available on the releases page.
Running dev version:
# Install dependencies npm install # Compile SASS & CoffeeScript using Gulp gulp # Run npm start
Building dist version:
# Install dependencies npm install # Build standalone Windows and Linux apps into ./dist npm run build
Other configured scripts:
# Clean compiled stylesheets & scripts gulp clean # Clean compiled dist versions npm run clean # Watch for changes in stylesheets & scripts gulp watch