The documentation is available on (http://nanoko-project.github.com/h-ubu/snapshot/).
h-ubu's main features
- component definition : the code is organized into components
- service-oriented : components provide and require services, proposing a loose-coupling between components.
- contract-based interactions : services are described using contracts (i.e. interfaces)
- synchronous and asynchronous component communication : components can interact using method call and events
- architecture description : the application is composed by registering components. Bindings are managed by h-ubu.
- component configuration : components can be configured
- test : components are testable !
- component separations: component are developed in separated files, the application code is then scalable
H-Ubu is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. The project was initially founded by akquinet A.G., but is now part of the OW2 Nanoko initiative.