Navigate the seedy underworld of Hamburg in a truly dystopian way!
What is this?
This is a command-line application for interfacing with the routing service of Hamburger Verkehrsverbund. It tends to be less clunky and frustrating than the official website when you are in a rush.
- Fast: optimized for speed and perceived responsiveness!
- Friendly: unspecified command-line arguments trigger an interactive mode!
- Flexible: written in (mostly) readable and sane Perl!
hvv depends on
IO::Socket::SSL, external Perl
modules. They are likely available in your distro's repository.
Other than that, just drop
hvv in your path and you are good to go!
- The oldest supported version of perl is v5.18. If something does not work under v5.18 (or newer), please let me know.
- I'd like to thank knoellle for inspiration and helping me understand some API quirks, and Bendodroid for discovering lots of bugs and breaking things as often as possible.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2019 Martin Borchert <martin.to> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.