Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- added Vega cards support (ASM mode).
- added ASM mode for RX460/560 cards (+20% speed).
- new GPU sorting method for AMD cards. Now GPUs are sorted by physical bus index (it matches AfterBurner list of GPUs). Also the list of temperatures/fans matches the list of GPUs automatically.
Therefore "-di detect" and "-gmap" options are not necessary and not supported anymore.
WARNING: be careful if you use use separate overclock/temperature settings for every card, due to new sorting method GPUs can get different indexes!
- added fan/OC support for 17.7.2 (and higher) drivers.
- improved support for systems with more than 10 GPUs, check readme for "-di" option description for details.
- added pool selection in runtime ("e" key).
- a few minor improvements.
Latest version v12.5:
- added support for latest ZCash forks.
- improved fans management for latest drivers and Polaris cards.
- added "-mpsw" option.
- added shares-per-GPU statistics when "s" key is pressed.
- Included EthMan v3.0 which supports passwords and email notifications.
Latest version v12.4:
- slightly improved speed for some cards (1-2%).
- added "-gmap" option.
- a few minor changes/improvements.
Latest version v12.3:
- slightly improved speed, about 410H/s on stock 390X, 465H/s on stock Nano, 300H/s on stock 280X, 305H/s on stock RX480.
- improved stability for high "-i" option values, added "-i 9" option value.
- fixed a few bugs.
Latest version v12.2:
- fixed issue with "-ttli" option.
- improved "-mport" option, now you can specify network adapter IP for incoming connections for remote management.
- added "-old 1" option, try to use it if v12.0 works stable for you, but v12.1 is unstable.
Latest version v12.1:
- slightly improved speed for some cards, about 410H/s on stock 390X, 450H/s on stock Nano, 290H/s on stock 280X, 300H/s on stock RX480.
- slightly improved stability. If it is still unstable for you, reduce "-i" value.
- fixed issue with wrong hashrate when "-li" or "-ttli" options enabled.
Latest version v12.0:
- improved speed, about 405H/s on stock 390X, 450H/s on stock Nano, 290H/s on stock 280X, 295H/s on stock RX480.
- improved speed, about 365H/s on stock 390X, 385H/s on stock Nano, 260H/s on stock 280X, 260H/s on stock RX480.
- improved compatibility.
- some bug fixes and minor improvements.
- It seems there is no way to get full speed on latest drivers for Fiji and Polaris cards, at least in Windows. So don't use latest drivers for Fury, use 15.12 or 16.3.2. Since old drivers don't support Polaris, there is no way to get full speed for these cards at all, at least in Windows.
- Tonga - currently I cannot get enough speedup from assembler for this card so I did not include assembler kernel for this card.
- improved speed for Hawaii, Fury, Tahiti and Pitcairn cards. About 355H/s on stock 390X, 370H/s on stock Nano, 250H/s on stock 280X.
- added faster assembler implementation kernels for these cards.
- added "-asm" option.
- improved speed for most cards, up to 8% (depends on card model). About 340H/s on stock 390X, 255H/s on stock RX480, 320H/x on stock Nano.
- added "-a" option to select best algorithm implementation for your GPU.