Please sign in to comment.
Clean-up spelling (issue #99): Remove spaces in front of colons, `!` …
…and `?`. * This changeset is for the remaining files. * I double-checked to ensure no code or strings which may be required by some syntax (e.g. Nagios result protocol) are changed. I apologize for the case I changed one which should not have been changed. * In accordance with English typing rules. * Special cases (e.g. table-like text, code snippets) have been left unchanged.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 473 additions and 473 deletions.
- +429 −429 Changelog
- +5 −5 FOR_PACKAGERS
- +4 −4 FROM_NAGIOS_TO_SHINKEN
- +1 −1 README.rst
- +1 −1 THANKS
- +1 −1 contrib/clients/TSCA/java/src/JavaClientThrift.java
- +2 −2 contrib/nconf/README
- +2 −2 test/jenkins/runtests
- +1 −1 test/jenkins/runtests.bat
- +1 −1 test/pep8_pass.sh
- +1 −1 test/pylint_pass.sh
- +2 −2 test/quick_tests.sh
- +16 −16 test/test_end_to_end.sh
- +1 −1 test/test_servicedependency_explode_hostgroup.cfg
- +2 −2 thrift/tsca.thrift
- +4 −4 windows/install-all.bat
|@@ -1,9 +1,9 @@|
|This is a first attempt to make nconf working with shinken|
|The patch is about shinken engine recognition by nconf 1.3.0-0|
|-first install nconf the classical way and then :|
|+first install nconf the classical way and then:|
|patch -p0 < /path/to/patch/exec_generate_config.php.patch|
|-Do not forget to edit/replace the deployment.ini file located in config folder !|
|+Do not forget to edit/replace the deployment.ini file located in config folder!|