Lightbot for Discord
A small game rewarding patience.
Take a deep breath and look into the lights.
Lightbot is a Discord bot that generate images for you. Like a desk plant, your image is persistent and evolves over time.
You can join the Discord server to play with the bot here: https://discord.gg/ysDXzdu
You can invite the bot to your own server with this invite link: https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=411618329673990157&permissions=52224&scope=bot (You must be admin of the server, otherwise give the link to your admins.)
Lightbot is a port of Light Game.
- Play light game online: https://narf.itch.io/light-game
- Github: https://github.com/narFnarF/light-game
You can Play with Lightbot on Mastodon:
- Link to the bot : (TODO: Add the link!)
- Source code: https://github.com/narFnarF/lightbot-mastodon
How to install on your own machine
You can install Lightbot on your own server, computer or Raspberry Pi. It is recommended to use a machine that will stay online 24/7 but you can really install it on whatever computer you want.
- Get the repo
- (TODO: write how!)
npm install(On a Raspberry Pi, this can take 20-30 minutes and sometime look stuck for long durations. Leave it running until it's done.)
- Setup your auth key:
- Get your bot authorization key from Discord and copy it at the appropriate place in
- Setup your config:
config.jsonfollowing the instructions in the comments