Software Engineer in Google Cloud Service Infrastructure
- Austin TX
Cloud-native high-performance edge/middle/service proxy
A service proxy that provides API management capabilities using Google Service Infrastructure.
Transcoding to provide HTTP/JSON interface for gRPC Service
API Improvement Proposals. https://aip.dev/
🏡Open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first.
Flutter CacheManager implementation that integrates with Firebase Performance Monitoring to automatically record traces for network requests.
366 contributions in the last year
Contributed to GoogleCloudPlatform/esp-v2, nareddyt/personal-blog, nareddyt/ha-templight-sensor and 23 other repositories
Created 9 commits in 2 repositories
Created a pull request in google/jwt_verify_lib that received 6 comments
add additional unit tests for long JWTs
Verification that long claims are still decoded and verified successfully
+125 −57 • 6 comments
Opened 6 other pull requests in 1 repository
Reviewed 8 pull requests in 1 repository
8 pull requests
- Reduce default jwt_cache_size to 1000
- Honor the HTTP backend rule in the backend rule instead of local backend Address.
- Support http backend override in http backend rule. This is noop for espv2.
- Support http backend override in http backend rule.
- Update a few packages in go.mod.
- refactor: move business logic to filter generators
- Enable jwt cache by default for jwt authentication.
- refactor: move filter generator logic into individual files
Joined the Open Austin organization
11 contributions in private repositories Mar 5 – Mar 25