Hi, Wes here!
Most of my code is hidden away in (clients') private repositories, but when possible I make open source contributions.
Things I'm interested in (as a person, so a mix of personal and professional):
- Software quality, testing, maintenance/maintainability, stability, documentation
- Gaming, Artificial Intelligence, simulations, system dynamics
- Entrepreneurship, ethical business principles, work/life balance, sustainability, pragmatic ethics
You can reach me by email or in context in other places.
Recent contributions I've made:
- Barcodevalidation Ruby gem to handle barcode parsing and validation:
My own active projects:
- Groupie Ruby gem to handle Bayesian classification of text: